Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday. I got the kids up early this morning because I have to go to Delaware today they are hot but they will be alright. I am so happy the weekend is here I have a lot of work to do but everything will be done by Monday. I am hoping this weekend goes by smooth and nothing goes all hay wire. I was supposed to get my hair done yesterday but I was so swamped that I never made it. Thank God my hair dresser takes walk ins so I will be there Tuesday. I broke my toe last week and it's finally coming around so I will be back in the gym next week. It's been 2 weeks I have been out with my toe and I miss working out. Spring Break is almost here so you know what that means Myrtle Beach with the kids having a blast. Last night before I fell asleep I talked to my homeboy about somethings that where bugging me, I am telling you he's my peacemaker. When I say that it means he helps me get back to that peaceful place when I am stressing about certain things. That's why I said in last nights blog if we never sleep together again I don't want to lose that friendship. That's why when he said what he said I was hurt. Me and my X are talking on the phone chatting about whats been happening the past 3 months. We are becoming friends like we used to be before we got into a relationship. He talks to me about the women he's dating and I talk to him about the man I am with. It's no drama there and it's peaceful. I am glad he finally sees people for who they are and how certain people in your life are roots and others are leaves. He's been through a lot of transformation in his circle and its for the best. My opinion friends should be there for you no matter what your choices are that's a friend. But hey the best revenge is served cold. Like I told him Do You and I am telling you people will be kissing your ass to be back in your circle and shit on them. Hell thats' what I do. Well time for me to get myself together. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment