Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I didn't title this blog because I just didn't feel like titling it. I look in myself and see that I am growing up and leaving the past in the past. I am not about to let the past affect my future. God puts people in your life for 2 reason to teach you something or for you to teach them something. I am tired of having people bring nothing but hurt in my life so I've changed the way I feel about everything. I've changed the way I view men all together. I realized I wasn't ready for marriage this time last year, because if I was I would of honered my promise. Hell I still ant ready yet, and it's nothing wrong with that. I was living on somone else time table and that's the worst way to live. Living how someone things you should live and not doing what makes you happy is how we end up crying in our pillows at night. I am not going to be the victum to no one else agenda, everything I will be doing will be on my own time. I am single right now and I have girlfriends who say "Girl you better take that man before someone else does" I feel like if he wants to be with me he will say it, if not then we do what we do. Party, chill, talk, and be there for each other. I would rather have a good friends with benfits relationship then a full relationship with no benfits and only headace. I don't take advice from my girls any way hell there relationships are no where near perfect but who's is.

I have talked to my X lately and I made it perfectly clear that I am not going to be used in any mind games he has going on. I just don't see how that's going to make anyone happy in the end. I am grown and whatever he does doesn't affect me anymore. His like is his life and my life is my life. Ok I know people are saying I am crazy for talking to him, but like I said this is my life and I have no anger towards him. Hell we were both doing what we wanted to do so No Hard Feelings. Just know I am not a substitute, I am not filling the spot of a failed relationship of his. That has nothing to do with me, I am not dropping anything in my life to accommodate him and his needs not my problem anymore. I will hold conversation and talk civil but other then that I don't think so. I know the truth of what happened with him and the other women, but it's no ones business but theirs so I am not about to put that out here on my blog.
The purpose of this entry is to let my audience know 1) this is my life I will do what I want to I am grown 2)I am not about to be in the middle of no ones bullshit 3) I don't need to be in a relationship just to say I am happy. Well time for me to lay back ice my toe and chill.TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment