Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Sunday/ WTH is happing

Today has been a basic Sunday, work, cooking, running around, hitting the gym, swim practice with the kids. My kids are so happy doing there extra activities. I have Girl Scouts next Thursday, I swear I am be worn out. I wish there dads would take some interest, but that's a wishful dream. I am happy my kids are happy. It's been a confusing couple of years for them but I am happy they are finally making new friends. It makes me not want to up root them so we can move to Florida. It's nothing left here for us but my kids are my world. I have given up a whole lot for them including jobs. My youngest daughter ask me the other day if I was happy being here and I said I was. Which is true in a way, but I would be so much happier if I had everything I dreamed by the time I turned 30. My home, a good relationship, and a career. But that's in due time I am not going to rush it, the career is taking off, I am in the process of getting everything together to buy a home, and the relationship part can wait for all I care. Hell I have had my fill of bad relationships. Looking back on my life I can honestly say I don't care if I ever have another relationship again. I am not going to sit around here and ask God to bring me a good man, or do like some I know and go back scraping the bottom of the trash can. I swear there are some women who will put up with anything to say they have a man. I love my family and friends but sometimes they are a bit much. The word LOVE means nothing anymore and I don't care if I ever hear it because for real I wont believe it even if it's said. It's so sad to see what women with no self esteem or standers put up with just to have a body laying next to them. I am sorry I will play with myself, and date before I settle for nothing. I have seen with my own eyes women who let men talk to them any kind of way, treat them any kind of way, and think it's cool. I wish I could throw these chicks right out my life but hey I can't do that. I just look at men and women who stay or go back to people who were all wrong for them just to say they have someone. What the hell is going on? I mean is there anything wrong with having standards,  or telling someone what you want? I stand by my standards 100% I can honestly say I would rather be alone then sitting up waiting on some man who has no future. I hate to hear women say my baby daddy ant shit. Well use choose to have them kids by that no good ass man. Hell I know my kids fathers ant worth the spit to cuss them, but please believe they pay me. Some can call me a Gold Digger, but that's not the case. I just don't want no man who feels he can get what's between my legs and not treat me like a women. Hell I can give my self a wet ass. I don't see how women let men live with them, eat up all the food, use the electricity, watch cable and pay no bills. I am sorry I can't call my electric company and say can I $100 worth of dick on my bill. They don't want to hear that. I believe a man 30+ shouldn't be living at home. If you are taking care of your parents, or saving money to move that's one thing. But if you are chilling playing PlayStation writing your name on the OJ screaming mom why you drink my shit. It's time for you to grow the hell up and get out your moms house. Don't no women want to come over your house and you talking about be quite my moms is still up. Back to the ladies public service announcement "IF A MAN HAS KIDS HE'S NOT TAKING CARE OF.....DON'T THINK HE'S GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOURS!!!!!!!" Why do we not protect ourselves from being hurt..stop falling for that I Love You bull shit. Anyone can say that, hell my 5 year old tells me he loves me everyday. Saying it and showing it is two different things. I can sit here and say I love my man 20 times but if I don't show him I love him it don't matter. That's why I always say I don't care to hear it everyday...show me. Oh yea love is not when a man pays all your bills, he could be doing that to get some..Love is when you are not feeling good and that man rubs you down. I am telling you if a man gives you his last piece of food on his plate its love there believe that LOL. It's a fine line between being in love and being stupid also. Even though love makes you do stupid things. You have to trust that person you love, if you don't trust them then they wont trust you and then it's nothing left to love. I wrote this today to not step on any ones toes, but because I am so tired of seeing women give up good men for bad ones. I am tired of seeing women go back to men who clearly tell you in your face they don't give a damn about you. Come on ladies were is your pride, you see I said your and not our. I have my pride, I have been down this road and I am telling you it leads no where. It's nothing wrong with an average man who works, and handles his business. I just hate when women pass up a hard working man, for some lame on the corner singing his should of could of woulds. Hell I can't make every one change, but if I can touch one person and show them what they are really worth..then I am happy. If not hey keep the no good men that way I don't run into them. I have surrounded myself around people with goals in there lives. I may not be dating the dudes I am around, but they are men who I would consider having a relationship with because they pass the first test. Work, Drive, getting or already have their own, and responsible fathers. The way a man takes care of his kids, and himself tells you a lot about his priorities. If a man puts a women before his kids his priorities are all messed up, and the same for a women. No man comes before my kids. My kids are me so there for I would never put a man before myself. I always come first to me, which includes my children, then the man. Well it's time for me to get off here and get ready to start the week. TTYL P.S Think before you commit

No comments:

Post a Comment