Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To funny

Hey GM peoples I am getting ready for work and my toe is broke so I am going kind of slow today. I might have a broken toe but I had me a pretty good time last night. Hell who am I kidding I had me a great time last night. Man it was on point put me right to sleep. LOL It was unexpected like I like it. He started off being the ass he usually is but he is a sweet heart under all that mess. He offered to rub my toe and I wouldn't let him touch it because it hurts, but it was the thought that counted. I was so surprised we didn't argue about his towel being in the wash, or him having to eat pizza and not Sunday dinner. It was a peaceful night.

It's funny how the tables turn when you least expect it. You have people who think they have done their job of keeping to people apart but that friendship is stronger than any voodoo they can do. Hell last night I told him I am start going to Wal-Mart all hours of the night ladies that's where the men be at. Wal-Mart is the main hang out....lol...Hell I may be in pain this morning having to drag my butt to work, but I have one thing to say IT'S FUNNY HOW THE PERSON WHO WAS CALLING PEOPLE A JUMP OFF IS NOW A JUMP OFF HIMSELF....LOL....I had to get that out. I told you guys this summer is going to be to funny. I can't wait to see how all this mess is going to pan out. The roles have reversed and now people who where in the driver seat are now in the passenger seat. LOL I can't wait for spring break going to Myrtle Beach, and the summer time going maybe Florida. I am telling you peoples I have a feeling this is going to be a must see show. TTYL have a good day

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea it feels so good to be the nigga on the side.BECAUSE YOU CAN TREAT THAT WOMEN AND GIVE THAT WOMEN SOME GOOD AS SEX,THAT HER MAIN MAN ISNT GIVING TO HER ANYMORE,SO YOU CAN USE THAT TO GET IN THAT SPOT.BECAUSE LIKE I SAID,U GOT TO STAY WITH UR A GAME AT ALL TIME.NOT WHEN YOU SCREARD THAT SOMEBODY IS GOIN TO TAKE UR SPOT

    ReplyDelete