Friday, February 3, 2012

More 411

It was reported today that Eddie Mauphy died from a snowmobile accident which wasn't true. The accident seems to be true but he is alive and kicking. I swear when I posted yesterday Twitter War I didn't know people would go in this hard. First Pinky now Eddie. I am still rapping my head around Don Cornelius killing himself at 75. I know everyone goes through times when they feel it's no point in living but at 75. Whatever he was going through my prayers go out to the family. He called his son right before he shot himself in the head, to me that's a bit selfish. Now his son has to live with that for the rest of his life. This has been the year of break up seems to me everyone is breaking up. People are getting divorced, relationships are over. Come 2013 everyone going to be single and looking again, or just in a relationship so they can say they are in one.


Relationships that are over

1. Will and Jade
2. Deion Sanders and Piler
3. Demi Moor and Ashton Kutcher
4. Kobe and Vanessa
5. J-Lo and Mark Anthony
6. Katy Perry adn Russel Brand
7. Heidi Klum and Seal
8.Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver
This is just a few Celebrity Break ups from 2011-2012...I am keep up with the latest 411 please believe that. Kiss Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment