Saturday, February 11, 2012

Life is to short

I just woke up and read about Whitney Houston, so I had to post that on my what's the 411. She left this earth at the age of 48. None of us know how she died but we all have our theories on what happened with Whitney. I  am sitting in my bed watching old movies just relaxing. Earlier I was watching Demolition man with Sylvester Stallone, and Wesley Snipes I haven't seen that movie in a long time. Now I am watching World's Dumbest and re runs of cops. These shows are just to funny, I am telling you whenever you are in a slump just turn on Cops or World's Dumbest. Since I woke up I have been sitting up here going over what I have done in the past 30 years and I have made plenty of mistakes in my life. I am not going to go over the mistakes I have made, but after hearing about Whitney I have realized that life is short and if you want something you must go after it 100%. If you love someone you must tell them before it's to late. Next week is Valentines Day and everyone will be telling people I Love you, and buying more chocolate and candy then needed. Why do people wait to Valentines Day to show how much they love someone? Why can't I get flowers and candy just because I hold you down. From everything I been through I have learned you are supposed to hold your man down just like he is supposed to hold you down in your time of need. If your man or women can't hold you down then why be with them. Relationships are tested when times get hard, not when everything is going good. If a man or women can stand by their mate when they are going through the tough times and not run with their tail between there legs then that person is your rock. We give up so many rocks for pebbles. What I mean by that statement is we overlook the goods for the bad. It's like everything that glitters ant gold. In marriage vales it says "For sicker or poorer, For better or worse". Most people can handle the sicker, or poorer part, but not a lot of people can handle the worse part. A lot of people run when things get bad, they don't sit and talk it out. Then they get pissed off when things don't go there way. That's why I titled this blog life is to short. Take the good with the bad and move on. I have moved on from a lot of bad and now I have some good in my life. I have someone who is holding me down just like I am holding him down. When you find that weather it's friendship or relationship you don't let that go. You may go through times where you might not like each other but that's life baby. Take life one day at a time, and look at what's going on in your life and how you need to fix it in order to enjoy it. I am telling you baby it will bring you some sunshine. This time last year my life was falling apart and now I everything is going great. I haven't forgotten that pain not at all, I am telling you I used that anger and hurt as fuel to get what I want and now I am happy. No tears are coming from my eyes, hell I can't even remember the last time I cried. My advice you take whatever hell you are going through and you stop and figure a way to use it to get you where you need to be. I am telling you life is short, enjoy it. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment