Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Different topic

I am watching Bill Mahr and eating my dinner. This election is just a mess, the republicans talked and talked about nothing on the debate last night. I am saying where are the issues man. I know there are three things that make all people shake there heads with different opinions. Religion, Politics, and Relationship Tips. But Politics is something I pay a lot of attention to because it affects me and my kids. It affects my savings, my career. These republicans are talking about making a colony on the moon. WTH...people just don't know what to talk about. Republicans are attacking Republicans and Democratic. Hillary Clinton wants to quit WOW what the hell does she do anyway? Someone please tell me what is her job now she's not the Speaker of the House. If someone can tell me what her job is I will be surprised? I don't agree with everything Obama has done but I can say he has done more than Bush did to get us out the whole. I am not campaigning for anyone, I am take my given right and Vote in November, who ever wins I am deal with it. I hope Obama does win because I want to start my own small business and I want the credit, but if he doesn't I am still getting my own business this year. I have looked in to getting bonded to open my own Tow and Recovery company. I have the skills to do it and I am qualified to run my own company. My moms business partner Andy has been trying to get me for almost a year to become partners in his business. I am call my mom and have him give me a call so he can send me a portfolio and I can see if it's a stable investment for myself. It's funny how all these people don't say President Obama they say this president and he's been disrespected more then I would ever take. I would cleary tell all them kiss my butt, take this country and stick it where the sun don't shine.
With this country having a 35-40% tax on corporations I will be outsourcing my business to foreign countries unless that tax changes. I see no since in paying the U.S. Government 35% when I can outsource or move to Switzerland and pay a 10-20% tax. To me that makes a lot more since, your main goal is to keep money in the company not lose money. Turing a profit is what CEO's and CFO's and COO's are looking for. My company will be my baby, my husband, my life besides my children. I want to have a successful company to leave my kids when they are grown. Please believe I am not worried about health care, or pork belly deals.The only thing I am worried about is Taxes, and what's happening on Wall Street. I am going to Tampa in a couple of months to look at this house I am thinking about buying. Nothing that's happened has stopped my drive it's made me work even harder. I will have success and I don't care who I have to step on or leave behind in order to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment