Thursday, February 23, 2012

Whats the 411 (Whitney's last phot)


This photo of Whitney Houston in her casket has a lot of people up set and ready to sue the National Enquire. I find this to be a violation of her funeral. Of course I am posting it because my blog wouldn't be called "What's the 411" without me posting the 411. This photo is on shelves in stores everywhere. Talk shows are talking about who took this photo and how much the Enquire paid this person. The real question is was it one of her staff members, someone in her family, or someone who worked for the funeral home. We will never know who took this photo, but whoever did it I hope it was worth their self respect because this is clearly wrong. I have heard theory after theory on how she died but the report hasn't been concluded yet. My theory is she committed suicide, all the signs are there heavy alcohol, all the pills and the bubble bath. That screams suicide. I could be wrong  but with this picture on shelves her family will have a harder time dealing with her death. God bless them and who ever took this picture God Bless them to I guess they needed that money bad enough. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment