Monday, February 13, 2012

Good morning

Good morning everyone Valentines Day is tomorrow, but I got started early. I was eating my whip cream and strawberry's last night while I was getting beat up. Yes I said beat up and not in the sexual way. My legs are still killing me from working out at the gym, and then this man comes over here playing slap boxing with my legs. I was fighting back with my hair brush but of course he took it and popped me with that shit. What's the funniest thing is he then turned around to rub my legs. What since does that make, him and his split personalities. LOL Oh yea I was forced to watch the Wire last night. I live in Baltimore haven't we seen enough of Stringer Bell. LOL I got woke up this morning by the garbage men making a bunch of noise. So of course I wasn't letting him leave this morning without giving me what I wanted. Hell I gave him 3 days off, he should of been well rested. I know he's going to have something to say about  what I just wrote but I don't care. He will jump me for it later. Today I am going to hit the gym and then drive down my moms for my daughters appointment that I have been rescheduling. I am sitting up in the middle of my bed cold now, my body heats gone to work so time for me to put on some P.J's...This is going to be a crazy week I have 3 sessions with my trainer, going out of town for the weekend. I have a fully stocked refrigerator, and deep freezer and it's not even the 15th my monthly shopping day. But Wednesday I will be going Down town to Lexington Market to get my meat packet. This week is going to be so much fun. It's funny this morning before he left to go to work, he said I needed drama in my life some excitement and he was right. That's why I started in on him first thing this morning about that towel LOL...It's all in fun. Well time for me to get the kids ready, hit the gym, then see what time I am left with before driving the 2 hours home. Happy Monday peoples...Oh yea my clothes are getting to big, I am happy about that. I am even happier that he says I don't need to work out I am fine just the way I am. But don't get it twisted that kindness only last for a minute before the asshole comes out and says "Why you complain about your legs hurting, I don't want to hear that shit you don't need to work out. As long as your putting yourself in pain I don't want to hear it. I didn't sign up to hear your bitch about your legs." I look at him and say when you came here you signed up to hear my bitching so shut up and rub my legs. Then it's a couple of F-U's back and forth and next we are both hitting each other with pillows or he's slap boxing me. I know our relationship sounds crazy but hey I love it. It's fun never a dull moment. I am the only one complaining in this relationship, I have the right to in my eyes. Hell like I said he may bitch about my pain but at the end of the day I still get my legs rubbed and a little bit more then that. Well time to get up. TTYL...Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment