Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Deja vu

Today has been a day of Deja vu. This time last year I was living with my mom and I had plenty of interviews and job offers that I couldn't take because of my living situation at the time. Today I went to an interview for the same job and I think I have a very good chance of starting training this Tuesday coming up. I have had this feeling of deja vu a lot lately, I am just saying things are starting to come together for me and my family and I am so happy there is no drama. I feel good I am in a great place right now. I don't have anything or anybody weighing me down. I can't wait to start this Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 I will still have time for my gym sessions and time to spend with the kids. I may be single but it really doesn't matter since I am doing my own things. Being in a relationship isn't even that important anymore. I have time to focus on myself and it’s a great feeling. Well I have work to get done...TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment