Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good AM

Hey everyone it was an R-Kelly morning this morning. Well I am just say I am going to work singing Ignition and Slow Dance. I am also up here cracking up thinking about the movie Low Down Dirty Shame you guys know that part. When Shame says "Ladies don't hurt me with my silk drawers. LOL" I been up since 6am not because I couldn't sleep either. I work in the corporate world and its a hard job believe it or not. I don't think I could go to work and have a good day knowing that I have a man in my bed almost every night and not get knocked off. Hell it was bad enough working a normal 9-5 and not getting any. Hell I have more responsibility's now I need that stress reliever. I am telling you from one working women to another, it don't matter if you work for Microsoft, or MacDonald's get yours before you hit that clock because it makes your day go by so much better. LOL I don't punch no clock but I am telling you I could have 5 accounts bomb in the stock market and if I got some the morning before I handle it so much better. LOL..If I didn't please believe I am the worst. Hey happy hour don't have to always be after work if you know what I mean, you shouldn't go to work without that glow all over you. TTYL have a great day peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment