Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hey peoples

Hey everyone I took me a little break from blogging to have me a great past couple of days. I was supposed to go to Atlantic City this weekend, but I didn't I decided to stay in the DMV a lot was going on this weekend here so I said I will see AC another time. Yesterday PinkyXXX was at El Dorados down the block.TI was at Love in DC and Kevin Hart was here in Baltimore down the arena. So I kept my ass in the DMV and had a freaking ball. Plus Mardi Gras is this Tuesday so time to get my beads. Well my kids have been gone since Friday and it's so lovely because they wont be home until Monday. I have been out hanging with my girl and my other homeboy all weekend. But please believe I come home to that special one. Last night was a funny truth session. Last night I was under the influence, so everything came out and feelings were put down on the table. We realized we are both hooked on each other and it's a good thing. At first everything was to make someone else mad, but then I started to have feeling for him and all them petty games went out the window and I realized those feelings were real feelings. Oh yea ladies I am give you guys some advice: Your man needs to see you in a matching bra and pantie set sometimes maybe not all the times but once in a while. My home girl didn't know about that until this weekend. I had to take her to Lane Bryant and help her pick out something sexy. See I don't have that problem I stay in matching sets or something sexy. I bought a new matching set and a robe to go with it. Spent $100 but it's priceless to see your man turn around at look at you in them heels and a robe with a matching bra and pantie set that's his favorite colors...hear your man say that one word DAMN... I took a picture yesterday before I went out of my new set with the robe on and sent it to him and I got DAMN through text message. LOL I also got who you wearing that for you only going out with your girl. But he didn't say that when we met up after I was out with my girl and he was with his friends. It was all good in the hood then. Ladies I am just saying it's nothing wrong with going to bed with a t-shirt and socks on....hell I do it. Just sometimes keep that fire burning. Last night was a Gerald  Levert night "Baby hold on to me night"... By me not blogging since Thursday I realized what I needed to say to him...he already knew. Hell he's here and that's all that matters to me.

Yesterday I found out I am what you call high maintenance. Hell I already knew that I just wanted to see  if it was true, and both my boop and my homeboy clearly said "Myeika you are to much, you are a high matiance girlfriend." I don't drink cheap, I get my nails done, I like designer shoes, clothes, pocketbooks, and I love to eat at nice restaurants, oh yea and 4-5 star hotels. I feel like if we kicking it then you need to be kicking it out. I am not a gold digger either, I have my own money and I am not out to get a mans money lets make that clear. I am just not going to have a man not treating me like a lady if we chilling on a regular. I don't see no since in it. Why should I share my world with a man who only wants to go to Applebees and get the 2 for 20. I like Fridays, I like Ruth Chris, Morton's State House, Cheese Cake Factory, etc. I like having my nails done and getting my hair done. Ladies your man wants you to look good don't he. Hell I would pay for him to get his hair cut but he does it himself. So that keep my 20 in my pocket. I don't mind buying Sean John, or Gucci for him. Hell when we go out he is a reflection of me and I damn sure don't need him making me look bad. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend, because I did met some cool down to earth people this weekend, had my alone time and found out some much needed info this weekend. I am telling you this has been the best weekend in a really long long long long time. Nothing went wrong, I was going to AC but besides everything popping here I forgot I had to take a state test for a job Saturday afternoon, so I went and did that. By the time I was done with that it was time for me to go handle other business. But I didn't want my audience to think I forgot about them, I looked at my stats today and say I was being Googled and all. Hell I guess somebody wants to know what little old me is up to and I find that cool.  Well time for me to go to my hair appointment ttyl. Kiss Kiss HAPPY MARDI GRAS 2012 EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment