Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good morning

Good morning I didn't post anything yesterday, because I was so busy. I had a great workout that I am paying for this morning. My trainer is named Carlo and I have been calling him Rich for about 3 weeks now. It's so funny he was cool about it though. I went to breakfast because I had class last night so dinner was out the question. I was surprised my kids father gave me a Valentines Day gift. He gave me the one gift he knew I would love....good old fashion cash. The gift that keeps on giving. Then I went got my nails done and came home cooked dinner. Of course my cupid came over last night but he almost got more than an arrow in his ass last night. I swear how can a man be so loving and such an asshole all at the same time. We cuss each other out, we slap each other, but at the end of the day we hold each other until we fall asleep. He says I am hard headed, stubborn, and won't bow down. He clams he's going to find me a man by the summer and teach me how to be a good girlfriend and bow down. LOL is right....1)I will never Bow down this isn't Twilight 2) How he going to find me a man when he wants me. LOL Every man I talk to him about has something wrong with them. They either lame, broke, desperate etc...This is going to be a fun summer I am telling you. I can't wait for Spring Break I am taking the kids to Myrtle Beach of the week or the weekend depends on how many days they have out. Well time for me to water my plant not flowers and get myself to the gym. Today on my schedule is 45mins of Cardo. I love Wendesdays', my trainer makes out my workout schedule and today is only Cardo. Yea...Tomorrow is 30mins of Cardo, and 5 different upper body workouts 2times each. Like they say no pain no gain. Well time to hit the road I have to hit the market also, I know he better send me his grocery snack list or he will be in here bitching about me not having no junk food. LOL The funnest thing is watching a grown man have a melt down because I don't have any junk food. Hint DIET...LOL Well everyone have a good day TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment