Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yea it's Thursday

Hey everyone I woke up this morning and I am happy that it's Thursday. Today will be my last day of working out until Sunday or Monday. I get to let my muscles rest and let my body rest. The kids are getting themselves up and out of here for school, every morning it the same routine and they still seem to mess it up some how. All I hear is mom I don't have a wash cloth or mom I can't find my under ware. I am telling you why can't they just get up get their clothes on and get out. But we all know that would be to much like right. No morning drama in my house would be like no drama at the White House. But as soon as they hit the road I am going to clean my kitchen, get  the ribs ready for dinner then hit the gym. I have an appointment with my trainer at 9:30 this morning. I love the early appointments makes my day go by quicker. Today is my relax day I am going to do some school work and relax after my workout. Tomorrow I am getting my truck cleaned, taking the kids to my sisters and getting my hair done. So tomorrow I will be running from the time I get up. Last night well early this morning around 1am I was knocked out sleep. My phone rings and it's someone who has the wrong number, this man had the wrong number and tried to talk to me like he knew me at 1am. He hit me with "Hey sweetie sorry I called the wrong number I know it's late but you want to talk." I am looking like are you freaking serious really. Man goodnight. Wow has dating become that bad that people have started the wrong number game again. LOL I am so hungry right now I could go for a lumber jack breakfast from Denny's but that' s defeating the purpose of me working out. The one thing about working about is you have to change your eating habits, because if you don't then there's no point in working out. I am eating more throughout the day but I am eating healthy throughout the day. I have snacks like yogurt, bananas, oranges, and apples. I would love to go get a chicken box from Bruce's from where I used to live at in the city but that's me fighting against myself. So guess breakfast is a banana and oatmeal. Oh god how I hate oatmeal, but I am try and get it down. If not oatmeal, to sausage links and two eggs scrambled with one egg yolk and no cheese. OMG this mans snacks sitting up here look so good but I can't touch them.

I know it's nice out the birds are outside my window and their is a nice breeze blowing. Wow can't tell if it's February or April. My youngest son lost his tooth yesterday so now he's running around saying the tooth fairy left me 2 bucks he doesn't say dollars he says bucks. LOL Awww my little man is getting bigger he's losing his teeth. It's a great feeling to watch your kids grow up from the time they were first born, you get to see the transformation from baby, to big kid, to teenager, to adult. There dads don't know what they are missing but oh well leave them right where they are at in the dust. Well time for me to get my day going. Everyone have a great Thursday and if I don't blog tomorrow have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment