Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hall Pass/ Today

Hey everyone I named this blog Hall Pass because last night we were up after my class watching the movie Hall Pass. It was funny as hell. Now the question that came up last night was would you give your wife or husband a hall pass. If you never seen the movie a hall pass is a pass that gives your partner freedom from marriage or commitment for a week. Of course he said hell no and I said yep. I sure would on bike week down Myrtle Beach. LOL I said why not let you know what you have at home. He's to jealous for that, plus dealing with me of course you know I am play little games to get his mind all  messed up during that week. I would post pics on facebook of me at Bike week chilling and having a good time during my hall pass. What would you do if your wife/husband gave you a hall pass for a week would you take it or would you say hell no?

Today I have been so sleepy, I got up went to the gym and came home and slept my butt off. I am just getting up because I have a job interview at 2. But I am tired, I got plenty of sleep last night went to bed around 11 woke up at 6:30 of course, then woke back up at 7. But I am tired and I don't know why. I had me a great morning though my nap was so refreshing. I hope I am not coming down with anything I just couldn't handle being sick right now. I don't have time in my schedule for sickness. Especially not this weekend, homecoming weekend I sure don't want to be the sick Alumni. I want to go but I don't want to drive home. LOL I am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment