Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good Morning

Good morning everyone I see my blog spot stats are jumping off the hook with the Pinky XXX story. I will keep my readers informed on that story. I wanted to sleep in but now I am up the kids woke me up so it's time for me to research the Internet for more shocking celebrity stories. I had me a good sleep last night so now it's time to get my day started. I have made the reservation for Valentines day weekend so that's done. I just know in a little while I will be getting  a telephone call not saying Good morning or hey how are you this morning. No it will be "What are you doing I called you last night and you didn't pick up." Well if you call me before 2am I might answer. LOL It's so funny how this man acts like he's all hard on the phone but when he gets here its a whole different story. But I like that confidence in a man, to me that's some sexy stuff right there. Don't no women want a man who's a push over all the time. Well got to go TTYL..

No comments:

Post a Comment