Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My story for you

You come in from work, as I hear the key in the door I turn the lights off. You see lit candles leading up the steps to the bathroom where the shower is already running. You see a note in the bathroom that says put this on. You take your shower and put on the blindfold. When you are blindfolded I walk you to the bedroom, I sit you on the bed tell you to open your mouth and feed you different types of fruits. Some strawberry's, some pineapples, and some bananas. I take the blind fold off and you see me standing in front of you in the heels you like and dressed in a French Maids outfit. I look at you and say Sr. tell me what you desire. You say can I spank you, I bend over and start dusting the TV off and you start to spank me. Sr. you know you can't touch me there, wait until I tell you to touch me. Shut up and wait for me to tell you to touch me. You rub your hand up my thigh and realize I am all wet in between. I spank your hands and tell you to keep them to yourself. You grab me up and look me deep in my eyes, as your looking at me I start to melt in your arms. You pick me up and place me against my door, kissing me and snatching off all my clothes. You whisper in my ear "Baby I want you" I look at you and say baby I want a Heineken. Saying I want a Heineken is our way of saying I want you and I want you now, come give me some. You push me against my door and start to lick my body from head to toe. The more you lick me the more I start to shake. I am shaking so bad I am about to hit the floor, but you never let me fall. You pick me up and place me on the bed. Licking my toes kissing my leg, my inner thigh. You put your lips around the outside of my pussy. Then you spread my lips and start to fuck me with your tongue. I start to shake and call your name. I say please don't stop please don't stop. As I start to climax you start sucking on my pussy and I hear you letting none of me go to waste. You flip me over and I am on top of you in the 69 position. As you eat my pussy you have your finger in my ass. Oh my god is all I can say...all I hear from you is Oh My God you sucking the shit out my dick. I reach over and grab some ice and put it in my mouth. I get wetter and wetter from feeling you squirm. You flip me over finding my G-Spot in no time, I look at you and say I love you, your the only one I want. You guys might think this is just sex, but we haven't had just sex in over months. Making love and having Sex are two different things. I just wanted to show him how happy I am. Like the song 1+1 says, if I ant got nothing I got you. You make me so happy, you show me how I am supposed to be treated and what I deserve. The nice guy got the girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment