Monday, February 13, 2012

My Day

Today has been a long day. I am beat and I just want to relax and go to bed. I am telling you I am so tired of hearing about Valentines Day, the radio is making it like it's Christmas. I am saying people it's not that serious. It's just Valentines Day. My trainer asked me what do i want for Valentines Day..I said a relaxing hot bubble bath and dinner. I am not picky hell I want that every night. Valentines Day isn't that big to me. In my life everyday is Valentines Day, I love when I wake up in the morning and my day goes well. So everyday is Valentines Day when I go to bed with a smile on my face. I had a good time down the shore with my mom and my cousin. My girl friend went with, so she kept me company during the ride. We had a great conversation about everything from money to relationships. We both had different opinions on everything but in the end of the day we both want the same thing to be happy. I told her I want to build a 5 bedroom house, have my own business, be married to a wonderful loving trustworthy man. In due time I know that will happen, I am not going to say I believe I am say I know. But while I am working on that I am beyond happy right now. I've had people ask me how can I be happy without a man in my life. I look at them like they are the dumbest I have ever seen. I say I don't need a man to make me complete. I need a man who completes me. It's a differences. I love my life and I love what God has given me and who God has put in my life, to me that;s all that matters. None of the small stuff matters to me. We were talking and I told her if a man isn't bringing nothing into your life but pain and headache then it's time to go. But if he's bringing pain, headache, and happiness then you must weight whats coming more. The happy times or the headache times. No relationship is perfect but the good times must out weight the bad, unless the bad are really bad. There are no more bad times in my life for right now. I am not going to say ever because there is always going to be rough times, that's life. I am saying I can lay my head on my pillow and fall asleep with a clear mind and I love it. I have learned from my mistakes lying to protect someones feelings is totally wrong. I don't have any cut cards now, it's flat out the truth and if you don't like it walk. I am telling you when you tell the truth and tell someone how you feel you can sleep better at night. I know I lay here in my bed rapped in your arms and I have no secrets. I have no bad dreams, I have no more sleepless nights. I thank you for helping me come to the sense that nothings worth saving that's built on a lie. I had to share that with my home girl, just like I had to share it with you guys. Well I have to hit the bed, I have training in the morning and Rich is going to kick my ass I am telling you. He is the Rambo for Golds Gym. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment