Monday, February 6, 2012

Today

Hey everyone  I see people are interested in the pinky xxx story. I am keep researching that story until the end of the rumor, so please believe I will get the 411. She will be in Baltimore the 18th of this month hey if I have to go Downtown and ask her myself I will. A good journalist always gets his/her story. But today has been a great day. I was going to hit the gym this morning but I had my niece so I missed working out today but I will be there first thing in the morning. Me missing today means I have to hit the gym on Friday. I have to get my 4 days in. It was a nice day out and after hanging out with my home girl I went to spend time with a good friend of mines who I have known for over 7 years now. I stopped hanging out with him for the most silly reason. I apologized for ending our friendship over something so juvenile. I was surprised he didn't tell he to kick rocks but he didn't. We had a great afternoon walking around the neighborhood like we used to do. Yea me walking about the city, haven't did that in a long time. We had a great talk, he has a girlfriend and the attraction we had is now gone. We are just good friends. He did say something that stuck with me, he said no matter how much you want to forget your past and make it like it never happened. You will never be able to do that. When you think about it he was right. Everything that's happened to me and to him it's a learning experience and you take it with you. It felt good not to have to drive when we went out for a bit. I miss hanging out with him just as friends. What's funny I haven't been on his motorcycle since 2009, I was like hold up hold up. It was so funny. Talking to him gave me some perspective on things and made me see where I went wrong with different choices. I won't make the same mistakes going forward. I made the decision to stop talking to someone who has been there for me through thick and thin and when he could of told me GO TO HELL...he didn't. I won't make that mistake again. Plus he's teaching me how to ride a bike this summer I can't wait or maybe I can when I fall and bust my ass. LOL...I can honestly say spending time with him made me realize how much I missed our friendship, how much I missed clowning around with him. There is no more sexual tension between us, only friendship hell I told him today he's in the lets go shopping category. LOL

I can honestly say I like dating. No commitment no thing just a movie and dinner. Feels good, I have a date next Friday and this is going to be something. I haven't been on an official date in a long time, so of course I am keep my public posted about what's going to happen. This Sunday I am going to get my hair done and next week I am going shopping for my kids and my self. It's funny Valentines Day is next Tuesday and I am not even feeling weired about being single. The peacefulness I have now I would give up Valentines Day for the next 5 years. LOL But don't think the dues I am cool with will be getting me a gift or the dog house they will go. HINT HINT...No more half stepping I don't deal with dudes not working and handling there's so there for no excuses. Time for me to get my kids together I have another 411 coming up in a bit....TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment