Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend Has started off in the toilet

The weekend has started off in the toilet literally. My youngest son has flushed his truck down the toilet, I swear I am about to freaking scream. The day was going great now he does this crap. I am trying to snake this damn toilet and my arms are hurting and I am getting a freaking headache. I just know I am have to call this cheap ass slum lord of mines and he's going to charge me to have it fixed. There goes another $75 down the toilet. I am so stressed out I just need some kind words to clam me down I swear. This is the last thing I needed. The day went so good to I start training for my job on Tuesday. Nothing was going wrong until this boy I swear. If I smoked now would be time for a cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment