Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love makes you do stupid things

Hey everyone today was a great day..not just good but great. I didn't even fuss about him leaving the towel at the end of my bed. I just folded it up and put it away. I didn't text him and fuss about the towel because he earned a free be this time. LOL...Yesterday I went to hang out with an old friend that I haven't seen in over a year, but yesterday we didn't get to spend that much time together, I went by there after my workout today and we had a blast. The only thing was his mom was like where the hell you been all this time. LOL All I could say was confused...she just shook her head and said I bet. It was like old times just cracking up about life and whats new. I miss telling him about my problems and hearing his relationship drama. Now we are talking again we can have them old sit down talks like we used to, before love made me do stupid things. I am so happy I have 2 marketing position interviews this week and I have my to favorite men in my life again. Life is good right now. I have weathered the storm and here is my sunshine. My cards were right, an old flame would come back in my life and my career will take off. Even though I don't have those feeling for the old flame anymore, because my feeling are rapped up in whats in front of me. I still have mad love for him, and theirs nothing I wouldn't do for him. I was crazy stupid to give up 7 1/2 year friendship for a relationship adn for what....NOTHING.... I bet I wont make that mistake again.

All today I was cracking up to myself about this Jody Beat It Up Dance. I swear that was way funny. It was a Youtube moment people. I am not going to sit on this blog and say how much I love you and how I want to do this and do that with you. One thing I believe in is actions speak louder then words all day long. I was shocked last night I got the old Dre, the asshole must of been left at home sleep. I got the sensitive man back. But he won't stay long, the asshole will be back this afternoon. Going off on me for something or another. But I like that though and he knows it. It makes me laugh and gets my mind going like ok whats' next.That's one thing I love about our relationship I never know what's next. We talk about everything from relationships to movies, to what people say in the streets of Baltimore. I can sit with him take back tequila shots and not have to worry about anything. We both play the game and we are both captive people. I will never forget the things we have done and I am not going to put them out there for the pubic to know because all I have to do is say I need you and you are here. I don't have to put in my blog about what me and you do anymore, because we don't need an audience to keep this party going. All the public needs to know is I got you and you got me that's all that matters. Please believe weather we are together or not, a chick hurt you she got me to deal with point blank. You helped me see things in a different light, you helped me see that I didn't need to send someone money to come see me. You helped realize what men say when they are trying to play a chick. I know one thing we know each other so well neither one of us can get over on the other. I know I made mistakes when it came to us I should of kept it 100 the whole time and I could of saved a headace and money, but no real man takes money from a women anyway. The first time we watched movies and you held me and we just laughed and you showed me that attention like any women wants hell needs. I didn't think we would be were we are right now. Spending all the time we have spent together got us to really know each other and say the hell with everyone else. You give me the attention that I need and please believe I am not looking for it no where else. Hell I should of been concentrating on our friendship from the gate, and not thinking about people who are a waste of time day and thought. You have been there for me when others had empty promises. Now I got both my favorite men back and no drama it's so peaceful. I love it, the drama is gone, the pounds are leaving. I have lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks and I feel so damn good. I know six pounds isn't a lot but it' a start. This is my life change and all the drama is gone. That's why I turned this blog into What's the 411....lets look at everyone else drama. TTYL

3 comments: