Saturday, February 11, 2012

My life

Good morning everyone....This morning I made a big decision about my life. I realized the months are passing by and I will soon have an addition to my last name. I decided to pick up the phone and call a broker about buying a house. My dream is to buy a house by the time I am 30, it won't be 30 but it will before I am 31. It's nothing like having something that's your own. Life is good right now, I have everything I want. I am planning the big day, I am planning the big trip cross country. Everyone says I am in over drive mode right now, which is true. I am getting ready to hit the gym with the kids, then I am going to sign them up for swim classes. My life is moving forward and I am so happy right now it's not even funny, I have no reason to look backwards. My many accomplishments have made my family, my friends and myself proud. In the next 6 months I will have that addition to my name and life will be over the top.  I am hoping it doesn't snow anymore because I have a hair appointment tomorrow. I have to take the kids to get new shoes today, I hate taking them shopping with me but I got to do what I got to do. Well time to get my day started TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment