Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dead beat parents

In today's society there are over 50% of families that are single parent families. I didn't grow up in a single parent family but it was nothing peachy either. I am raising my kids by myself, there fathers pay child support but that's all they do. My kids fathers are what you call Dead beats. I don't consult them for anything, I have no respect for my kids dads. Men don't realize that it takes more then one sperm cell, and a monthly check to take care of your kids. I am not just going to rag on the men either, there are some sorry ass mommas out here to. I swear what is this world coming to when a women can have a baby keep it until it's 2 and then run off and leave the baby with other people, and do that over 7-8 times. You need a licences to drive a car, and to get married. People need them to have kids also. I am not saying I am the mother of the year or anything but I am there for my kids 100%. When my kids need I do. I just can't see myself leaving them behind just to further my relationships or personal habits. I was away from my kids for 10 weeks for school, but I sent money home went home to visit and all. Yes I am furthering my career but please believe my kids will be right there with me. I strongly believe if you take care of them while they are young they will take care of you when you can't take care of yourself.

Another thing in my opinion you don't need a man to raise your kids. You don't need to stay with a man or women just because you have kids together. I haven't been with my kids dads in almost 6 years and I could care less what they are doing, as long as it doesn't affect me I am good. My youngest kids dad prime example he has other kids that don't know about the kids I have and my youngest is 6. It used to bother me up until recently, now I gave up on that whole situation. My youngest daughter told me the other day "Mom I don't need a dad as long as I got you I am OK." That made me so happy to hear her say that because it let me know that she knows who is there for her, and who will always be there for her. I may struggle to take care of them but I am no dead beat parent. Having 4 kids with no daddy or man around to help me has been hard. But I overcame a lot of stereotypes and that's why I am respected by people in my life. I have my Bachelors Degree, I have my Masters Degree, I have my own place, my car, a job and all. But the one thing I am so proud of is I did it, I never gave up. I am showing my kids that you can only stop you from doing what you want and getting what you want. Can't no one stop you from achieving success but yourself. Can't no one stop you from losing weight but you, can't no one stop you from owning your own business but you, can't no one stop you from getting that dream house but you. I have no respect for dead beat parent all across the board. I love my kids, and nieces, and please believe I will do what I have to in order to protect my kids and my nieces.

One thing I can't stand is when I hear men and some women who don't have there kids say "I take care of my kids" Duh you supposed to dumb ass. What kind of statement is that. Or when the parent runs down what they bought and it's only a hand full of things. Or the absent parent only calls on holidays and birthdays. Certain people say I am a bitch of a baby mom, and it's true I am hard on my kids fathers. They are not here when I am crying and about to have a nervous breakdown dealing with my daughter who's suffering from ADHD, or my youngest two fighting about some game or something. Being a single mother is a job, where I get no pay, no breaks, and no benefits, it's a job I can never call in sick for. So yes I am hard on them, and yes I make them pay. I have zero tolerance, I will call my kids fathers and tell them point blank "YOU CAN NOT SEE YOUR CHILDREN". I have that right, yes I will tell them I feel they should pay more support and I am taking them back to court. I am not one bit afraid of them. They are dead beats, I can honestly say out of all the men I know about a hand full of them are good parents. I have stopped talking to guys and girls I know who are sorry excuse for parents. Teaching your kids to call people Bitches but your child can't say they need to go potty. Or your child is in the streets getting in trouble and you laid up with some women or man. Well I vented my feelings about this topic..Time for lunch....TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment