Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My prayer for strength

God please give me the strength to not choke the day lights out of this man. I have no clue why his panties are all in a bunch but he need to bend over and pull them the hell out. Told me to stay in a women's place, WTH is a women's place. It is 2012 not 1945, we are individuals we have no place well not me anyway. I saw what I want to and you all know that. Women hold high ranking jobs and we are told to stay in our place, we have two much mouth. If my legs didn't hurt I would......God give me the strength to ignore this right now. Oh god he better eat this sub say thank you, massage my body and go to sleep. It's Black History Month and it's black on black crime over here. I love him to death but we could never make this work, I have a lot of mouth and so does he I can see us choking each other. But time for me to hit this shower and chill until he gets here in about 1 hour. I know he better bring a movie he been slipping lately.Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment