Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today has been the best day

It is like 65 out here and I had a great workout with my trainer. 3 sessions a week at 175 a month for a year is not bad at all. My trainer is the best he is patient with me and we go throw the whole workout for 3 sets. Today was focused on my lower body my thighs, my legs, and my stomach. So of course I am sore as hell, and tomorrow we are focusing on the top half of my body. After I worked out I went out with my home girl Lisa and the babies.  Dre I need a massage with no fussing please man you up here texting me saying a massage and a rub down are two different things. Now people tell me if they are different. I have to be so specific with this man, everything is an up hill battle. I texted him I got laundry detergent. You think he was like OK....Hell no he said you better not wash my towel. WTH no one said a damn thing about this towel. I am put it in his car when he gets here that way he has it with him. I told him I was in pain from my workout, you think he was like Awwww poor baby you in pain. Nope he said it's self inflicted stop working out. WTH where's my motivation. But now he's texting me saying you think you know me. People this man got a hand problem and not like that, he can't lay next to me without touching me so I already know I am get my rub down, and all he saying in his text messages is text talk. I told him I refuse to waste my finger strength to talk about that damn towel. Tomorrow I am going out of town for the day and I will be back that night, my kids have school. Friday I am going to pick up my niece from school, I agreed to babysit but she's no problem she 11. The weekend the girls and my youngest son are getting there hair braided, and my oldest son is going with his dad. I am doing my usual this weekend chilling, I am play my game I know that. I haven't played in a min. Been swamped with work but I have a 2 week break so I am good. Well time to get my kids together and get ready for baby gym. I have Yoga tonight but I am in pain so I might not be in Yoga I haven't made up my mind yet. Well Got to roll I do have a life unlike some. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment