Monday, February 13, 2012

Workout schedule/Kids

 1hour of cardio 30 minutes of resistant training. I hope I can get through the cardo today my calf's are so damn sore it's not even funny. I got up to get the kids and they are hurting. But like my trainer says "No pain no gain, feeling the burn means your working." I am on this stick diet Veg, Proteins, and Carbs. I have a list of foods in each group that I can choose from and half the foods I don't eat. But I been working on it. I have body shape class this morning at 9:30 it's fun and it's a workout, it's like Zumba. I am start going to the gym twice a day once in the morning and once when the kids get home. They like going to baby gym, so I am keep them going. Especially my youngest daughter she has to much fun in baby gym.

My kids are up and you think they would say Good Morning Mom How You Feeling. No them little selfish things say Mom can we wear our new shoes today. I am like well good morning to you to. We went shopping this weekend and I let them pick out there shoes for the first time. I ended up spending $319.00. Yes $319.00 2 new pairs of Jordan's that just came out, and 2 new pairs of Air Force ones that just came out. Most parent's would of been going crazy but not me, those are my kids and I spare no expense when it comes to their shoes. I just realized my oldest sons shoes are $110.00 now. Shocked the hell out of me I am telling you. His shoes cost more then my children under my bed. Oh yea speaking of my shoes me losing weight has caused some of my shoes to be to big. I can't have that, I am telling you I am not giving up my children. I love my shoes and my bags. I can give up the clothes because that means I can go buy more clothes. But it takes me a while to pick out a new pair of shoes. My shoes are going to get much needed attention tomorrow, today is Mani pedi day. Girl got to keep her self up. Hair appointment is Friday, getting ready for Atlantic City this weekend. The kids are going over my sisters Friday and to my moms on Saturday. I am miss my moms dinner party on Saturday but oh well this weekend quality time date weekend. Every good relationship needs a date night. One of those nights where you can hang out with that special person and not have to worry about anything but each other. Every relationships needs a date night, especially when both of you work or one of you works and the other shops and does lunch all week. Either way both of you have hard weeks. LOL  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment