Monday, February 20, 2012

OMG

OMG I will be 30 this year. My twenties are over and I am so not looking forward to turning 30 but it's going to happen weather I want it to or not. I was talking to my boop about turning 30 because he is also turning 30 this year, before me though so I get to stay 29 until the end of the year almost. I have made a huge decision when it comes to my relationships. I really wasted my 20's on relationships, all the relationships in my 20's were completely waste of my time. I really went a whole decade with the wrong type of man for me. So I have decided in my thirties I will not deal with a man that doesn't spend regular time with his kids. I am just not having it. I am not dealing with a man who doesn't work, doesn't have his own, don't drive and is a dead beat ass father. I have had my share of men like that so time for me to do like Jay Z and go on to the next one. Those type of men are for some women just not me. I also don't want a man who can't make decision on his own. To me that's the whole point of being grown having your own mind. Knowing that you are not perfect making a mistake fixing it being a grown up and taking responsibility for that mistake not throwing other people under the bus for it. I am done with that. I swear from 19-29 I have had the worst relationships and I will not go back to that. Them 10 years was wasted on nothing but losers. If a man can't get with my standards then he needs to kick rocks. I am not dealing with it anymore, I have said it before but this is the real deal. I refuse to waste time with someone who has no future. Life is to short and I want to be spoiled and spoil my man and have a drama free life. Last 10 years have been nothing but drama filled and I am not living the next 10 years that way. I had 4-5 guys I have met talked to and told 3 out of the 5 to lose my number don't call me no more your a waste of my time. Hey there feelings were hurt but I don't give a shit, this is my life and I will not be in the company of losers. I am not going to sit here and run down a list of what losers do. Hey if you are with a loser I am sure you know he is a loser don't be babysitting that losers feelings wasting your life away when you could have a good man who knows and wants to give you what you deserve. I put it like this the man may be good for someone else just not me. I need for the next man to bring it, and I am not talking about in bed. I mean for him to bring it and be there the way I need him to be. If he can't do that then he needs to get off this ride and catch a hack somewhere else. I am building my company, my non-profit, and I have kids to raise. I don't need a man adding more stress on me then I already have with my stuff. I would rather be alone. But since I am turning 30 this year all the games is over and done with. People can say what they want to about me I don't give a shit they just mad because they are not me or not with me. That's all I got to say on that part. Well time for me to watch TV UMES Homecoming is this week so I am go see my girls step it out at the step show Friday if I feel like driving back down the shore. But other then that I have to get ready for my gym session in the AM. GN people TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment