Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whats going on

Hey everyone I am up here watching the show Wife Swap, even though this show is old it's still my show. I don't know how I would feel about leaving my family to go stay with another family for a week or so. I am so happy tomorrow is Thursday it's my last day of working out for the week. I am telling you if you are working out and you don't have any pain your not doing it the right way. My trainer clearly says pain means progress, and I am laying up here with ice on my legs. I am happy tomorrow is my upper body so I don't have to worry about doing squats and working out my hamstrings. Working out is a different thing all on it's own, but I feel so good when I work out. After leaving the gym I have a bunch of energy but when I get home and settle down my muscles start to yell at me.
Every since I got my truck and started working out I haven't been home that much. Tomorrow I will be home chilling relaxing cooking ribs for dinner. After I go work out I am coming home getting started on dinner and my school work since this weekend I am be way to busy to think about doing this presentation. Then Friday is hair appointment, and driving the kids to my sisters. I just need to get a hot stone massage, but tomorrow is my sauna day. So I am workout take a shower at the gym and get in the sauna for a bit and relax. Working out is relaxing all on its own believe it or not. Doing my cardo gives me time to think and listen to my I Pod. Then my resistant training gets any built up frustration out. Well time for me to hit the bed...TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment