Thursday, February 23, 2012

Power of the P


The Power of the P is a power to never be underestimated
It's a power so powerful it can never be rated
This power makes men jump through hoops and obstacles
With holding this power can turn a hot hard man into a cold Popsicle
We as women are born with this power
To be used as we desire
Some use it for good and some use it for evil
At the end of the day it's ours to do as we please
If you use your power the right way you will get what you need
New cars, new houses and things you never thought you would receive
A man can work 15 hours be tired as he please
But he will always a rise to the power of the P
Never turn this power over to someone else
They will use it to their advantage and put your feelings on a shelf
To never be heard from
The patter of your feet, your heart beats like a drum
After the itch has been scared you sip that sweet glass of rum
God gave you this power for you to do with as you desire
Some live above or below the wire
Me personally I use my power to my advantage
Getting what I need is whats most important
His needs fall a bit below mines
But if I have a smile on my face then he is definitely fine
That's the power of the P
A power that makes men do whatever you need them to do
A power that makes men act like they belong in a zoo
A power that will put you first in his life
A power you can give or take away until you want to be his wife
A power no matter how tired he may be
He will arise to the occasion and be ready for me
To satisfy my erg and put me to sleep
When he does it right I do not weep
The power of the P puts him in a way
I know when he leaves he will have a good day

By. Myeika

No comments:

Post a Comment