Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF

Today I am going to do my cousins taxes and chill. I had the funniest dream because I woke up laughing I haven’t done that in a while. The dream stood for the next chapter in my life; which is happiness. Today is Friday and I feel so good this morning. This summer I am taking the kids to Myrtle Beach SC for a week just for a family vacation. I know they will love that being on the beach with friends and family having a good time. I can’t wait for that, I have been planning to visit Myrtle Beach for over 2 years and now this summer I am finally going with the kids and friends. Yesterday me and my Bestie were talking about our cruise and how she’s scared of big boats. I just can’t wait for the next couple of chapters in my life. I am telling you I just have this feeling life is going to be so sweet and so good. I woke up this morning with the sun in my face and I didn’t even get mad. Usually I am like OMG I need black curtains but I was like ok time to get my butt up. I went to bed happy and woke up happy. That’s the combination of not being stressed going to sleep happy and you will wake up happy, go to sleep mad and you will make up mad. I have nothing to be mad about anymore so no reason to go to sleep with a frown on my face. Well time for me to get going for the day…after taxes I am headed to DC for a bit. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment