Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good morning!!!!!!!!

Good morning peoples I am up early and it feels good to have had a good night sleep. Happy Hump Day everyone. Now it's time for me to get up get my gym bag, I packed it last night so I don't have to rush this morning. I have so much to do today. I've got my training session from 9:30 to 11:30. Then I am going out shopping with my home girl. Oh man I am not looking forward to being in the DMV all day either. I don't have to do that today my tags don't expire until the 26th of this month so I could wait until next week. I will figure out what I want to do. I am going to home depot also getting the key made today. I need breaks for my truck so I am taking it up to the dealer tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going down home for the afternoon, I am going to Harrington I want to go today for crab legs but I am going tomorrow. Well time for me to get my day started God knows sitting in the house isn't my thing anymore. If I have gas and some money I am out. Sitting in the house is how I gained all this weight from the start. In 2009 when I was living in DC I was 65lbs lighter, I stayed on the move and that's what I am doing now. Have a happy Hump Day peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment