Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today

Hey everyone today has been a long day so far. I am so sleepy but I am dedicated to getting my work done. I pulled myself out this bed went to work out and went to handle my business for the day. I have another interview tomorrow out Bel-Air and I need to make sure I have enough rest tonight so I don't look good and crazy for the interview. Yesterday I talked to one of my old professor and he got me thinking about going to get my PH.D. Now I haven't made any hard decisions on this idea yet I have until Dec 1st to make up my mind if I want my Ph.D in Business or Criminology. I could see myself teaching at a major university or doing something big with it. I am burned out right now, but the good thing is I wouldn't start my program until Fall 2013 so I would have time to think about it. Friday I am taking my truck to Jiffy Lube to get all my fluids changed and my filters changed. I want to go home for UMES homecoming this weekend but I might be to damn tired. I am beat man it's not even funny. I was supposed to hang out with my other homeboy today but after I left the gym I was like NOPE can't make it I am to sleepy. Not only that I have been cramping my butt off but of course I am late. Last Saturday me and my home girl were out Towson at the bar with my good friend it felt wired not hanging out with him in the bar or club in over a year or so. But we had a blast, drinks were responsible and not watered  down. I had a great weekend and yesterday was pretty good until certain people decided to try to pull me out of character. But it didn't work because at the end of the day everyone gets whats coming to them. I am so focused on me and mines everyone else who's not in my circle is so irrelevant it's not even funny. But time for me to get some rest I am so not feeling it today. It's all dark in my room so you know what I am about to do close my eyes and get some rest before my kids get home and before I have class. P.S. My baby boy lost his tooth the other day, and now his hair is growing back so he has twist. I love all my kids and I can't imagine my life without them. They are my world. I just don't get how people can walk away from their own flesh and blood. I could never leave them not for anyone or put anyone above them. They are my babies, plus I would never blame anyone for the mistakes I make in raising my kids. They are my mistakes and no parent is perfect. Being a good parent means you face your mistakes, handle them, and make sure your kids aren't burned by them. It's called taking RESPONSIBILITY TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment