Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Monday

Well it's the start of a new week and everything I did last week is behind me can't change it can only move on and fix what's in front of me. I feel great this morning going to get my tags this week I was going to get them last week but I kept putting it off. I am sitting up here waiting on my slow sister to come get my niece so I can hit the gym, got a lot of work to do since I partied this weekend. Ate some food that wasn't on my diet plan. I see my "What's the 411" is jumping off the hook, people reading my stories about the Stars of the world. Keep reading send your comments they are always welcomed. Who knows this blog might blow up and become a real magazine on day. The next 2 weeks are going to be so busy it's not even funny. I have so much to get done before I take my kids down the shore on the 18th. I can't wait for that weekend, no laptop no cell phone just peace and quite chilling in AC. I reserved the hotel room all ready so now I just need to handle my business from now until then. I was just sitting here thinking I have so much going on in the next couple of months. Going to NY for my conference, work, my son's 10th bday, my graduation in Arizona, baby showers, and the curise. All I can say is OMG I need an assistant. LOL Well time for me to send off my GM text messages and get cussed out like I usualy do every morning. Yea yea yea we have a strange relationship I know, but like I said in my earlier blogs I like him being this way it keeps me cracking up. Have great Monday



Love Myeika TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment