Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vacation

I was thinking about going on vacation alone and having some alone time. But I have decided to take my kids to Myrtle Beach for spring break staying at the Breakers I know they will love this resort its made for kids. We will be gone from April 2-8th..I will be paying the deposit for our 3 bedroom condo and we are going to have a great week. I can't wait to spend this fun time with the kids and see them have a great spring break on the beach. I will be out of touch for that week so What's the 411 will be down for that week. I am glad my job lets me make my own schedule, so I can spend time with my babies. It's going to be crazy just me and 4 kids but my son will be 10 by then so he will be able to help with the other kids. The more I sit and think the more I realize my kids only have me and me only, and I only have them. So I am not going to send them away I am going to have fun with my babies and we are going to do our family thing. For a long time I would send my kids to my moms or my sisters for 10 days and go where ever I wanted to go. Now I see my kids are getting older and now is the time for me to bond with them and show them that they don't need their dads or any man in their lives. My kids need to know that mommy will always be their. This vacation is our new beginning...TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment