Friday, February 3, 2012

My day

Today has been a really good day. I stayed home buned up all day watching ESPN and eating Denny's until I feel asleep in your arms. The day went by quick now I am enjoy some more quite time until my kids get home. I might ride in the city for a bit with the kids, it's nice out. It was a peaceful morning and afternoon no fussing or me wanting to pull my hair out because he started with me. It was just peaceful. Well we were watching Jerry Springer cracking up about men who don't know they sleeping with T-Girls or Chicks with Dicks. Now we had this discussion on weather or not you can tell if a women was once a man if they had the surgery. We googled the pictures and you sorta kinda could tell if you were down there all in it. I just don't get it, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then guess what IT'S A DAMN DUCK!!!!!!!!LOL....Hey some men just don't pay attention I guess. Then they come on Jerry defending there man hood NO NO NO NO TAKE THAT AND THROW IT AWAY!!!!!!!! You should of been paying attention from the gate and none of this would of happened. LOL  We have a saying here in MD "If a chick only wants anal sex something ant right check it out!"

My bestie might be coming up so we can hit D&B again, we had a blast that night we went. I am take the kids next week since they did good on there report cards this term. Today I was told I was crazy for buying my kids bed room sets that cost all together $4,000. I don't think I was crazy I just like my kids to have the best. But oh well.....it's Superbowl Sunday and no I am not watching the game, my home girl is but I am be in chill mode getting ready for the start of a new week. My trainer is going out of town next week so I have a bit of a break but the week of Valentines day I see him 3 days in a row OMG I am be no good for that weekend I am telling you. I am go get me a hover round for AC boardwalk. LOL Hell blend in with the rest of the old people. LOL I need to make this reservation for the room before it's to late. I know my body is so damn stiff and since I can't complain to him without him saying that's my fault for going so damn hard. LOL I am just complain on my blog. I AM IN PAIN DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Take me some Advil for joint pain and relax for a bit. Well time to get ready for the weekend and enjoy this weather. TTYL....

No comments:

Post a Comment