Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bad news

I just got off the phone with my mom and she told me some real bad news. My sister has a blood clot in her head and they say it's small but I can't help being worried. Today was going good and I had to grab my laptop and get this off my mind. This news makes everything seem so small to me. I have been so rapped up in my own life and problems for the past couple of months I even forgot my sons 10 birthday is this Friday. I swear even though my sister gets on my nerves that's my sister and I love her. We are like 2 peas in a pod and I couldn't image not having her around. Plus my nieces are little and they need there mom. I am going home this weekend after work on Friday, I am just hoping they can give her something to make them go away. She doesn't need any stress in her life I am praying to God she gets rid of all the stresses in her life and live life in peace. Stress can make things like this even worse. My mom knows I am up set and she told me to pray about it, that's all I can do. It just frightens me them having to do surgery on her brain. She will never be the same. I just can't see my life without my right hand. She's been there for me through everything and now this. It hurts and I am in pain thinking about this. I don't know what to do, I don't know how I am going to deal with this but I will get through this 1 day at a time. TTYL

8 comments:

  1. myeika i will pray for ur sis and im happy that u got a gob now and tell ur son i siad happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and I am glad I have a job also sitting in the house gets borning after awhile. I will tell my son you said happy b-day but when he ask who said it I will say Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just goin to say this(SAM'S CLUB)parking lot.frist time we meet.I'm so glad everything is working out for u and the kids and ur other half

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thats a funny way to remember somebody. Thanks for your praiers we need them right now with all that's going on. My kids still ask for you believe it or not espeically youngest son. As for my other half we are friends I am single and will be until I decide I want to move forward with anything. But I am happy for you and yours and I see the girls. I don't like how you made it seem like it was me keeping you from them we both know that's not true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shit is funny and you all ways asked me why did she still wanted to talk to me and what happen on the phone.i came to find out what the was.(to make should that we are done and we are not talking at all,i know she still gos on my blog and ur blog still)i havent talk to her in a min and in glad i dont.i havent seen her in 7months.i didnt say it was you.i said women.not you.so u have been on my blog.i have asked many people about ur one blog.when is it rude to masturbate.Ithink about them alot too.dajuan ask for them too,and you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow life is a gamble and you took that chance on her. I am not mad at you at all. I am just saying I didn't like how you and her where taking shots at me. So of course I had to come back and say what was true. I have learned to keep it real and 100 from now on. I tell people that lying is another job that you don't get paid for and I don't work for free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i understand and i have learned too.she had me kiss ur ass and a way i didnt see come,what i mean is.everything i wrote on my blog about me and her.she wanted me to write it and if she made it look like we was good,we wasnt at all.but im glad and yes im stayin single and i havent talk to her in a min.and i dont want u to think that im not talkiong to her and come hit u up.no not at all.i do care about ur fam and i had to write something when u said somebody ur sister.i havent stop following ur blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read yours also. But you have to get your own mind and do what you need to do for yourself. I have changed a whole lot, I don't put up with bullshit anymore. I didn't once think you were hitting me up because she's not with you. I have made it clear that we are done. I am not revisiting that issue. Like you said in your blog I am in your past and that's where I am stay. But I know you care about my family because I care about yours. Hey we all have to sit back look at our decisions and say was it worth it?

    ReplyDelete