Thursday, February 2, 2012

whats going on

Up here cracking up watching my TV shows. I don't feel like being out and about today it's all nasty looking outside plus I am washing clothes. Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to a bowl party and the answer is NO. This years Super Bowel is going to be dumb. Sunday I am taking my girls to get there hair done and I am going to a birthday dinner for my God mom. I just got back from the gym, they took my measurements today and I was like WOW OMG. But I can feel my stomach getting tighter my legs getting tighter, my arms and butt. My trainer is working me to the bone but that's what he gets paid for. Last night I chilled and watched weekend at Bernie's and listened to him complain about having 5 onions on a sandwich and he only wanted 3. Oh lets not forget the ice tea with ice in it. OMG if I heard stay in a women's place one more time. Now WTH is a women's place it's not 1954. We talked and I did agree to stop blogging about what we do together. I am going to keep my word and keep our relationship private. The only people who need to know what's going on between me and him is me and him. That was the only valid point he made last night and this morning. He is a whole new person that I have to get used to because the ass hole is out in the open now. So I have to adjust to this new I am dick attitude, what's funny; I kind of like it though. Maybe I am all twisted, it's funny as hell to me. Because I just look at him and piss him off and he looks at me and I roll my eyes throw my hand up roll my neck and say WHATEVER get your panties from being twisted and move on next topic. LOL this is going to be one hell of a year I am telling you. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment