Friday, February 10, 2012

Today

Today has been a hard day, everything on my body hurts...I just hope someone comes over to rub my body until I fall asleep. I am telling you guys my workout wore me out, then I went to Giant, Sam's, and Walmart. I am beat. I am going to have me a relaxing cocktail mixed with either Ciroc, Hennsey Black, Grey Goose, Jose  Curve, or Aliza I know my bar is fully stocked. I have some fresh strawberry's in my refrigerator, I bought me some new candles I am light them and just relax. I am down for the count right now. Next week will be round 2 with my kids dads, they are not going to like me after this week and I don't give a damn. I am telling you they think I am getting half there checks now, just wait I will be getting 3/4's of it after awhile. What they pay just ant enough for me to keep putting my dreams aside because they don't want to step up. So there for they want to be absent parents, they can be but please believe they will be paying me. Well time to go and chill relax my body...TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment