Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey hey

Hey everyone I am back in the house thank God. It was a long drive but on that drive I had time to think. I realized that people are going to say what they want to say and do what they want to do. Blame me for their own mistakes and never take responsibility for their own actions. That's not my problem, hell blame me for whatever. At the end of the day I am handling my business and having a great life while they are sitting back looking and feeling miserable about things they could of changed. I had a great past couple of days and I am not letting anyone I mean anyone mess it up. I told my sisters baby father this past Friday how I felt about him and didn't bite my tongue one time. He is a no good weak, soft, broke ass punk. He is a sorry excuse for a father and my sister wants to be the stupid hoe and be with him so be it. I can't change that and I am not going to worry about it. While I was at my moms I sat back and thought about this time last year. I was staying at my moms, my house wasn't ready for me to live in and I was stressed out to the point of no return. Then I look back and see all I have now, I have my own, I have my truck, I have my health, I have someone I can trust in my life. I am thankful God opened my eyes to see what I really had and all the other stuff was just not worth the energy. Working out and not being in this house has changed me, and he even says I have changed. I feel like everything I was holding on to was an illusion. I was holding on because I had nothing else in my own mind. But as soon as I started to get out this house and I can see what's happening and I am not in here looking crazy anymore. I am living and loving life. So people feel free to hate on me, because you are either hating for 2 reason. 1 you cant be me or 2 you want what I have. Start taking responsibility and stop sitting around singing your should a could of would a's and handle your business. If not hell continue to hate on me, because I am only going to get bigger and bigger and have more and more haters. Love you Haters...Yea I had to send some love to them. LOL They keep a smile on my face all day because the shit they say is just to funny. Let's see what I get blamed for next. Maybe 9-11, or somebody being broke, or someone not seeing their kids I don't know. For me to have taken myself out of a lot of drama situations I still managed to be put in shit. LOL But that's children for you, ready to blame you instead of looking in the mirror and taking the responsibility for their own actions. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment