Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awww he loves me...lol

I titled this blog all he loves me because last night he worked 15 hours and still found the energy to go get me something to eat. I didn't have to get up all I had to do was hand him my keys and text him what I wanted. I couldn't sleep last night for some reason I was up you hear me I was up half the night. I tossed and turned looked at him and he was sleeping like a baby. I waited as long as I could before I was like man I see no since in laying in my bed about to blow up and this man is laying next to me. So of course I started making noise to wake him up it was so funny. What was even funnier was when we were done it was like 4am and he looked at me and said "How did we get here." I was like WTH are you talking about. Poor baby was so tired and confused he didn't know what was going on. But I got mines and I turned over and tried to go back to sleep. I still wasn't tired that messed up. I started texting my homeboy because I saw he texted me and he's at work so I knew he wasn't sleep. Oh man that turned into a whole different conversation. It turned into the you are holding a  whole conversation while I am sleep conversation. Hey hey hey I didn't lie to him I was like yea he's at work and you were sleep didn't want to wake you. I have learned that honesty is the best policy keep it 100 you don't have to work so hard. I told him what was what between me and my homeboy it's nothing there granted I know my homeboy wants to pick up back where we left off over a year ago. But that's so not happening anymore. No reason to go back and play second fiddle until he gets back with his girl. I don't play second fiddle to no chick. So like I said it's all about me and that's why I stay right where I am.
This weekend is going to be a boring weekend. I am watching my nieces and I really didn't want to but I know my sister is going to watch my kids when I go to NY next month for a conference, so you have to give a little to get a little. Plus I have a research proposal I have to get done, so it's all work this weekend. I guess I will get some QT this weekend. Well time for me to get my self together and get ready for training at my job next week. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment