Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today has been a long day

Today has been a long day not in a bad way, it just seems like the time is going by so damn slow. I just got back in the house playing ball with the kids, and watching girls ride their bikes. Man I thought I was sore before but my son likes playing ball so why not play with him. Now I am really sore but oh well "No PAIN NO GAIN". Today was also funny I was watching the news and this man tried to get on the plane with a cattle prong. Now what the hell made him think he was going to be able to get on the pain with that, you can't even take a bottle of lotion on the plan let alone a stun gun for cattle. I got my new cable box today and I don't want to hook it up just yet. I am watching all the shows I recorded during the day. I haven't been home during the day to watch nothing. It feels weird to not be home for hours, but it feels good also. Tomorrow I am supposed to rest my body and relax but I am not staying in the house, I hate being in here during the day doing not a thing. When I get bored that's how I get in trouble LOL....If the weather is nice tomorrow I am going to DC for the day, catch the train and go hang out for a bit. I like the fact I can just park pay $7 and ride to DC. I have a metro card so I don't have to pay for the subway, if I don't go to DC I am go to the movies and see Devil Inside. My cousin just moved up here from the shore so I might see what she's doing tomorrow. Or I might just say the hell with it save my money and go work out for an hour and then go to Towson.

My kids are still running around I figured they would wear themselves out but I was wrong. They are mad at me right now because I made them do chores. I feel like if I have to wash the clothes, fold them up , they could bring them up stairs and put them away. Well time for me to lay down and chill time to gossip on the phone with my bestie. We have been cracking up all day talking about old times when we had no kids and stayed in trouble. I know it's time for us to party hardy...I am planning an all white party for my weight loss so we going to party it up. TTYL peoples

 P.S Just got off a long distance phone call...I just got some great news and I had to add this to my blog. A good friend of mines who is in the Army and overseas is coming home this summer. We got really close during my internship and he is one of the funnest people I know. He hit me on facebook then we skyped and it was good to hear from him. His news was what I needed to hear after a long crazy week. To me that news is the best news I have heard in a long time. Can't wait to hit our old spot Front Page out DuPont Circle in Washington DC..He's over 21 now so I don't have to sneak him drinks. LOL More great news I have another interview with this marketing firm working in HR and I would love to have this job Monday-Friday 9-5 I wouldn't have to drop out my program like the other job and I would be able to spend time with my kids and my friends. God is looking out for me and my babies and I praise him. He has brought me through storm after Storm after storm and now it's time for some sunshine. God is so so so good, when I am about to lose my faith he's always there. My mom was right when you let go all the negative energy around you that's when positive things come to you. I have no negative thoughts in my head or around me. I have surrounded myself around the old, that means people I know are supportive and care. I have worked my ass off for this moment and I am going to say YES YES YES YES no more misery no more tears, only bright days ahead of me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment