Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Girl friend conversation

Today has been a pretty good day spit the nasty weather. I went to the DMV and got my tags and my ez-pass I am so glad I don't have to pay toll all the damn time now, especially going to work. I have a marketing Road Show in Annapolis in the morning so I have to get ready for that. I am telling you I am in such a need for an assistant it's not even funny. I have to go to Columbia on Friday morning so this week is just a killer. But I will do what I have to do for my money so on to the next topic. I went to lunch today with my girl friend and we had a ball. I looked at my statics on my blog and my blog is on fire. I have had over 300 hits from the pinky xxx story. And my boo says I can't get into the tabloid  industry lol. While at lunch me and my home girl where talking about  relationships and everything that goes with them. She wanted to know how I feel about my current situation. I told her I love being single right now. I don't have the time for a relationship, I have to work on me and mines before bringing anyone else into this. I love my homeboy and he's knows it. If we decide to do the relationship thing it will be on our terms not no one's rushed terms. I rushed into relationships in the past and they bombed because I never knew that person for who they really where. I mean there true colors showed from the start and I ignored it. I won't do that again.We even talked about home wreckers, she asked me was Dre a home wrecker and I clearly said NO...You can't wreak a home that's built on lies and it unstable from the gate, the relationship was already dead and gone we just kept giving it CPR. I made it clear he didn't ruin what I had, he showed me what I deserved it's a difference. That's why I am so happy right now. We have no drama, no lies, no bullshit. It's just me and him at the end of the day. This blog is fun for us, he reads my blog everyday calls me cusses me out about stuff I write but it's fun for me and him. It's never that serious. I might write about our sex life but it's all in fun and fantasy. Please believe the last story I wrote he knew about it. We have no secrets when it comes to this blog. I might write about what we do but it's only a peek into what we have had going on for sometime now. The real deal is what happens when I close this lap top and turn over and see the man I want looking back at me. Me and him know the real story and that's all that matters to us. Some people swear we are playing games, but no ones being played in this relationship. It's called getting to know each other, having fun and spending that much needed time together in order to make shit happen. Blogs, phone calls, texts are all ways of communication, and they work. But if you never see that person you blogging about, talking to on the phone, texting all the time then what's the point. I can delete this blog today or tomorrow and I know at the end of the day when I close my computer he is laying right here next to me, and at the end of the day that's all mama needs. To be 100 with you guys I don't want him calling me every hour on the hour that means he's either not working or not doing jack shit at work. Now after 4 and weekends that's a different story. Bottom line is what I say in my blog is what is currently happening in my life with my relationship, my career yes I said career not job it's a difference, what's going on with me in the present. I don't refer to the past it's no point because if you can't get out the past then you can't move on to the future. Why should I talk about what me and him did on my birthday that was over a month ago, or talk about what me and him did in 2009 that was over 3 years ago. We don't dwell in memories we live for today, so all the stuff that happened in the past is right where it needs to be GONE...We making new memories and new plans on what's ahead of us. No one is in no rush to do a damn thing, why move all fast. Neither one of us is going anywhere, we can take our time and have fun. You have to be friends if you lose that friendship then there's no point to a relationship. Out of all me and him been through I was never called out my name once, no jump off no side chick nothing. That's because I never was, if you are called that once then hey that's what you are no questions asked. When I was dealing with my other friend who I didn't talk to for over a year, I knew I was the side chick. Maybe it's a Maryland thing where dudes tell you from the gate what it is. But hey never in our 3 years of dealing with each other since the summer of 2009 was I called a jump off, side chick,  or anything out my name. I have known every step of the way where I stood when it came to us and he knew where you stood right in front of me. I knew throughout the whole time we have been good friends I have never doubted your loyalty or friendship. Never once have you told me to leave you alone and stop calling you, no matter what happened you been there. Through the name calling the Facebook drama and all. He stood by me even though it killed him to not lean on certain people. We don't have to worry about that anymore, we just consontrate on whats at hand. People can read this and try to take sneaking shots at me and you, we don't really care because at the end of the day he is my number one and I was never once called a jump off, or a side chick to my face or on the phone by no one. I maybe called one now by certain people but in my book now don't count, if they couldn't say it to my face when it was the time to say it then no need to call me one now LOL oh yea it is to make everything look good. That's why I have the feelings I do for him because everything is what it is, nothing is sugar coated. Nothing is fake. I can't stand fake ass people, I swear they should all be put in a boat and sent to an island to live amoung themselves. Some can say I am a Bitch but hey you got to be in order to walk in my shoes. Living by my motto all day long "Get them before they get you." That's how I will become a successful business women get them before they get you all the time.

P.S. I have another marketing account my career is blowing up. Soon I will pay this truck off and buy me another car just for going around in. Then next year I will buy my house. No more nickle and diming it can't wait to have them three letters after my name...MBA

No comments:

Post a Comment