Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good morning

Good morning everyone...I see my blog is jumping from all my 411 articles. Thanks for taking the time to read them and leave me comments if you choose.. Well everyone on a more personal note I had me a great nights sleep last night, didn't toss or turn one time. I am feeling refreshed and it's time for me to get the kids out the house and hit the gym this morning because I so need to. Last night I got a full workout but this morning I need to get the gym workout. LOL Let me stop. But on another note I just want to talk about differences between SEX and a Relationship, some people don't know the differences and I found this out last night when I was talking to this dude I met a couple weeks ago. When I say I don't want a relationship that I am just dating and having fun, that clearly means "Don't Catch Feelings Because I am not about to make it serious with you." That's just if I decide to sleep with him I do, but I don't have to I got that department locked down already. A relationship is when you spend a lot of time together, and both of you know what the other one wants. A relationship is not just a hangout once or twice a month and all you do is have SEX...That's not a relationship that's a friendly booty call. A relationship is where I come to your spot just as you come to mines, not we always hitting my spot or the hotel. That makes no since especially when we both have our own. When you are in a relationship it's not always about SEX, you have general conversation. You make each other laugh and when you wake up in the morning you look at each other and pulls you closer not to get that wake and bake sex but just to feel you next to him is all he wants. You can lay on his chest and feel your hearts start to beat in Sync. You have things that you and him do just together like play the video game or watch crazy movies. You know you are the one when he/she is going through something and they call you to brighten up there day. When you see that person all the problems they were just going through seems to go away for that moment. When you are in a relationship it's steps that lead up to Sex not just lets get it in. He might give you a massage or ladies don't be a stranger to rubbing your man down when he's had a long day. I am telling you from experience it sets the mode perfectly right. When he makes you climax 4-5 times in that 45 min session, you don't need all night because that one session will knock you right now. Then he can look at you all night and say "Yea I put her straight to sleep." He knows he has done his job when you get up out the bed and your legs are so weak you have to hold onto something, that's not from doing it all night that from that shaking and baking orgasm. The best thing about this is I am living it at least 2-3 times a week. I am telling you that there is a thin line between Relationships, booty calls, and replacements. Replacements are people who are put in the relationship status or the booty call status when you can't get what you really want, that's a replacement. I clearly know when it comes to us I don't have a replacement and neither does he. That's how much we know each other, I will put it like this the things we do to each other no one else has ever come close to doing to either one of us. I can say that 100%....I know throughout all my relationships, I have never felt the way I do when I am with him. It's so peaceful and it's so much laughs especially when he does his version of Jody's Beat up Dance from Baby Boy, man that is priceless. LOL..I don't want people to read this and think it's all about SEX because it's not...Don't get me wrong he is the best I have ever had hands down. All of it's in the right place, he stays topic of girlfriend conversation, what's funny about it is he knows he's topic of girl talk. Hell I do most of it sitting right in front of him. I can say this I don't have to get all graphic about what makes me scream,or say stop wait a min. I don't have to do that anymore like in my previous blogs, I realized he knows what to do. All I have to do is lay in his arms and the passion does the rest. I have known in my heart for months now I wasn't going to be able to just give up this passion. The good thing about it is now I don't have to. The dude I met told me he was going to take my boos spot and make himself number 1. I was straight up forward with him and said you will not be able to do that, there is no replacement for that please believe others have tired and failed. Don't get your hopes up. Well today has started off great, and it looks like a nice spring day outside birds chirping. I am take full advantage of that one. Time to get up and hit Golds Gym. After the Gym I will be doing my whats the 411 for Bad Girls Club 8 TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment