Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To hot to handle

I blog about you and I talk to you everyday, that's just to funny. But in my blogs I can get down with it, when your hear all I can get down with is you. Talking is one thing me do but you know what we do while we are talking. This way it's just straight talk, when we are sleeping together some of that's sex talk. I told you I was waiting on you to get a girl then I would stop sleeping with you, but that never happened so I never stopped hanging out with you. Hell you told me if you had a girl you still wouldn't of let me go. So that's irrelevant. What's going on between me and you is hotter then what was going on this past summer. I have had months to see you for who you really are and although you can be an ass at times, I like spending time with you. I like waking up in your arms and I like hearing you get smart with me and saying "Bottom line you are not going to get the last word." I have known you since the summer of 09 but now I can honestly say I am getting to know another side of you. We were just hanging this past summer, and I every time you said "I don't want you" I was like whatever you are wrong about that. But I would never tell you. Although we are just friends you are a part of my life and I am not giving that happiness up for no one. I can honestly say I am happier then I have been in almost a year. I was watching one of Tyler Perry's plays and he said it right "Sometimes we are trying to keep together what God is tearing apart" and that's what's been going on the past couple of months. I was talking to my mom yesterday and she asked me how come you haven't told me that you don't want to be friends with me. My mom thinks that I used you as a fall back. But I had to set her straight I never lied to you about what I was doing. That's what's so funny I kept it 100+ with you. I think that's why we are still so close.
The day I realized how much you cared was the day you told me I had one more time to be crying and you wasn't having it.
I know I can trust you and that's one thing that's big to me trust and loyalty. Hell I trust you so much you know the pass code to my cell phone no one know man knows that. Hell you should know it, it's been your birthday since the ADT sneaking.. You always took the bad and turned it into something funny. For example with the ADT sneaking you asked me if I wanted you to climb through my window so it wouldn't say I opened the door. That was to funny. I blog is my thoughts and my space to write my poems about me and you. People ask me are the things I write fantasy I say no they are real, this man fulfills every fantasy I have and I try to do the same with you. That's how we keep it spicy. Handcuffing me to my head board and driving me crazy. Me using ice on you and lets not forget the other day because I know I haven't forgotten.You could of given me a warning you know. OK time for me to get up, I am not sleepy I am hungry I know that...LOL TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment