Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good morning

Good morning everyone I am up..don't want to be up this early but hey I got woke up this morning so now I am up. It's something I don't have to get up until 7:10 he has to get up between 6-6:30 so I am up as soon as he gets up sometimes. This morning is one of them mornings. But it's all good I have to get ready for the road show this morning and get ready to head down the Shore today for my daughters appointment. I am chill with my family for a bit then head my butt back home. You know you got a good man when he can work 12-17 hours in a day and still come home and give you that special time you deserve. The laughing, the cuddling, and the well you get the picture. Well time for me to get up and get myself ready for this show, but I need to pay some more bills before I leave today. I am so glad I got the second line off my cell phone. I bet I wont ever do that again. Oh last night was the admitting guilt night, it was filled with "I told you so's ." But what can I expect when he was right about certain things, I won't say everything because his head will blow up and he will think he's the shit. But we both know the way you would think you were the shit and you know I am not about to get into that, I have more respect for myself than playing the fool. LOL One thing about this relationship/friendship is we are on the same page, no need for me to say what we are and how much we are...hell you already know that. I just felt the need to show how a real man can work up to 17 hours and handle business at home. God knows I love a hard working man at work and at home....I am on my Real Housewives of Atlanta Shit today LOL....Have a good day at work babe TTYL...

No comments:

Post a Comment